Thursday 31 December 2009
Wednesday 30 December 2009
The flowers are growing on the backside of the leaves
The pics are out of focus but they are too small and these were taken by Mobile phone so pardon me for bad pictures.
The whole plant for a better idea
Can you Identify this plant and help me !
Friday 4 December 2009
There's a link in Side bar too, you can join this by using your mail address - yahoo, gmail, aol etc.
Hope to see you at Indian Maali!
Tuesday 1 December 2009
As per rule I have to reveal Seven Things about me!
- I love Dancing.
- I hate liers and braggers
- I am Lazy (Do i need to mention it? by now you all might guess it very well Posting after 3 months) uh!
- I schedule a exercise routine and then break it
- I trust people very easily and then later on curse myself for doing the same thing again
- I can't say no! Its very hard for me to say no to others!
- I want to buy a nice laptop and a camera for myself.
The Meme award guidelines:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Reveal the 7 things about yourself
3. Tag 7 other bloggers at the end of your post and link to them
4. Let each blogger know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Let the tagger know when your post is up.
Later in the series I was chosen by Steph for this best blog award. Steph is always bringing some interesting, facts, pictures and informations in her blog. Thank you Steph for this wonderful award. The award is to be passed to 15 other newly discovered bloggers.
Well i don't have 15 to name but
- Sue at A corner Garden
- Desimalli at Delhi Gardener's Blog
- Jan at Always Growing
- Ms. Chitchat at Chitchat @ Crossroads
- Khabbab at Garden Geek
- Tina at In the Garden
- Lynn at Flower Gardening
- GG at GeekGardener's Weblog
- Susie at Digging in the Dirt
I do not frequently write in this blog, but I do visit your blogs almost daily. I love reading your blogs and would like to continue with same. A kind request to all the bloggers is that kindly do not pass these awards though I'm flattered when someone choose me for an award but the responsibility of passing it to others seems a little too much for me. I hope you understand and some of you will agree with me too! So no more Awards please!